Saturday 28 March 2015

Sam Taylor-Johnson Won't Direct 'Fifty Shades Darker'

Director of 'Fifty Shades of Grey', Sam Taylor-Johnson, has confirmed that she will not be returning as Director for the second installment of the movie adaptation of Fifty Shades, 'Fifty Shades Darker'. Deadline first reported this news.

Sam Taylor Johnson said:
"Directing 'Fifty Shades of Grey' has been an intense and incredible journey for which I am hugely grateful. I have Universal to thank for that. I forged close and lasting relationships with the cast, producers and crew and most especially, with Dakota and Jamie. While I will not be returning to direct the sequels, I wish nothing but success to whoever takes on the exciting challenges of films two and three." 
Sam did an amazing job with 'Fifty Shades of Grey', making over $500 million worldwide.

Thank you Sam for your hard work and dedication!

No comments:

Post a Comment